Articles read since March '11
- 31,582 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Pastor Sunday Afternoon
- Hindu Priest Comes to Christ
- Confession of a Free Christian
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The modern church is in great need of prophets. No, not the self appointed and wild eyed fanatics we see on TBN and other religious broadcasts. You have seen them, they add their delusions to the revelation of Scripture. They … Continue reading
As our Lord was about to ascend into heaven, He offered some of the most famous words used to describe our mission as His bride. These timeless words are the banner for every fellowship which describes itself as evangelical. Most … Continue reading
Pastors will understand how Mondays are a special day for spiritual recovery. Sunday has ended, you’ve poured your heart and soul out to the sheep in prayer and teaching, you’re tired and needing rest. Mondays offer a much needed day … Continue reading
Numbers do not guarantee life! In our server friendly and consumer oriented society, success is measured by numbers. It is the guiding force behind capitalism. However, in God’s economy the guiding force is LOVE. As the modern church experiences an … Continue reading