Articles read since March '11
- 29,839 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Hindu Priest Comes to Christ
- Confession of a Free Christian
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
- Answering Historical Objections to Christianity
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Recently, through Project India, I was given the honor of speaking to a church in Eastern India via telephone and through an interpreter. This church is in a rural area which had recently experienced grave tragedy through the flooding of … Continue reading
A week ago, a small village in Eastern India was flooded by torrential rains. The rains caused the nearby river to flood and destroyed 24 homes. Some of these homes, which are nothing more than thatched huts, belonged to members … Continue reading
As we continue investigating the New Testament model of ‘church,’ the next thing which stands out is how the Lord uses all the ‘wrong people.’ Of course, I say this tongue in cheek as only the Lord can make a … Continue reading
Yes, you read the title correctly; Pray Big… Think Small. After spending a lot of time with various people throughout many years of ministry, I find these two reversed in people’s life. Instead they are always thinking big, promoting big … Continue reading
It is easy to pick up a magazine and read an article about church growth, evangelism explosion or community outreach. It is equally easy to attempt to implement or copy another leader’s vision and experience less than desirable results. That … Continue reading