Articles read since March '11
- 29,861 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Hindu Priest Comes to Christ
- Confession of a Free Christian
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
- Answering Historical Objections to Christianity
Monthly Archives: November 2011
The second mark which is present in mature leadership is the understanding and application of who we are in and through Christ. Leaders must learn to stand in the righteousness of Christ, finding their victory and completeness in the finished work … Continue reading
In the age of giant egos and “bigger is better” pop culture idolatry, it seems many evangelicals are biting into the same rotten apple as those who do not know Christ. The pride of man is always prodding individuals to … Continue reading
I get many questions via email and personal conversations. One common one is, “Did Paul make a preaching mistake at Athens when he quoted Greek philosophers?” This question arises because many have heard preachers, some with strong personal conviction, share … Continue reading
The power of the Gospel never ceases to amaze me. Satan seeks to destroys people’s lives by keeping them from experiencing the truth that “God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.” (2Cor. 5:19) The dark veil of unbelief … Continue reading
In a previous post, we looked at the legalism which comes from much of what is called ‘Messianic Christianity.’ You can read that here. Now let’s look at another aspect of the damaging work of legalism through other so-called branches … Continue reading