This website and ministry is here for several reasons:
1) To support Pastors by praying for and with them, encouraging them in ministry, and being a friend who understands the pressures of leadership.
2) To Help Churches by working alongside existing leadership to help train, teach and equip those being called into ministry.
3) To challenge believers by speaking about God’s call for us to walk in biblical holiness and intimacy with Christ. Also, by challenging churches to respond to the high call of church planting, both locally and in foreign fields.
4) To share and comfort believers concerning God’s faithfulness as we go through the trials we face through the ‘valley of suffering.’ (Lessons from my own suffering through cancer and the treatments of chemotherapy and radiation.)
5) To mentor, encourage and help train those preparing for future ministry, especially church planters and elders.
6) To be involved with planting churches, both domestically and in foreign countries.
7) To network with other ministries who are involved in church planting.