Articles read since March '11
- 28,138 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
- Answering Historical Objections to Christianity
- Faith is NOT a Leap
- Allah Did Not Answer, But Jesus Did!
Category Archives: family
Most people prefer summer to winter. There are opportunities to get out and ‘break a sweat’ doing enjoyable things from yard work to outdoor sports. The warmer temperatures and delightful weather seems to scream, “get out and do something.” This … Continue reading
A Pastor friend of mine from North Carolina shared with me that one out of every four children who grow up in the Church abandon their faith once they get out on their own. (Usually off to college) Startling, but … Continue reading
I was three month’s old as I lay on the floor on a home made baby pallet. My grandmother, Mary Alice, was ironing clothes and watching over me and my older brother and sister. It was a delight for her … Continue reading
Recently we lost our 14 year old toy poodle to congestive heart failure. (His name was “Jacque Pierre de Orlean,” but we usually called him “Boo” or “Orlean.”) We woke up Sunday morning, August 19, to find that he had … Continue reading
Probably more so than any other generation, there is a strong seduction to the pulpit. The attention, the technology, the lights and the production are all part of the paraphernalia of this addiction. Do it correctly, with some worldly advice … Continue reading