Articles read since March '11
- 31,636 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Pastor Sunday Afternoon
- Hindu Priest Comes to Christ
- Confession of a Free Christian
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
Category Archives: Friends
A Pastor friend of mine from North Carolina shared with me that one out of every four children who grow up in the Church abandon their faith once they get out on their own. (Usually off to college) Startling, but … Continue reading
I love to share what other leaders in the body of Christ are saying. As many voices as possible need to be heard from men who understand culture and who are using their gifts and talents to reach others with … Continue reading
The beauty and insight of the teachings of Jesus is how He used the language of common people to illustrate the treasures of God’s wisdom. He taught using examples from farmers, carpenters, bakers, storms, weddings, relationships and many others. In … Continue reading
I don’t need ‘beer buddies.’ All my closest friends are already drunk…drunk with the Holy Spirit. We gather all the time and the best thing about it…we offer the same drink to anyone who wants it. It’s free of charge. … Continue reading