Articles read since March '11
- 30,458 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Hindu Priest Comes to Christ
- Confession of a Free Christian
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
- Answering Historical Objections to Christianity
Tag Archives: Legalism
When believers get serious about walking in the Spirit and following the Lord’s call for their life, they face one of the most dangerous places of their life. That place is not in obeying the Lord, but in how to … Continue reading
I do not like boycotts. In fact, the only thing I boycott is boycotts. Why? Because to me it seems that boycotts violate the very call to take the gospel to all men. I just cannot wrap my head or … Continue reading
Statistics show a steady decline in the membership of mainline Protestant churches over the past several decades. Also, it is easy to see the hostile and anti-christian bashing which takes place among the social and media elites. What is going … Continue reading
In a previous post, we looked at the legalism which comes from much of what is called ‘Messianic Christianity.’ You can read that here. Now let’s look at another aspect of the damaging work of legalism through other so-called branches … Continue reading
There is a legalistic wind blowing among many circles within the Christian faith. That wind is the attempt by natural minded men to restore or mix the Christian faith with Old Testament Law — usually called Messianic Christianity. It produces … Continue reading