Articles read since March '11
- 28,897 visits
Other Posts You May Like
- Confession of a Free Christian
- Apologetics – The Bridge That Holds
- Sanctity of Life – Do We Really Care?
- No to Resolutions…Yes to Surrender
- End of Construction–Thanks for your patience!
- It’s Saturday–Pray Hard For Your Pastor!
- Jesus is Still the Friend of Sinners!
- God Seeks a Prophetic People
- Answering Historical Objections to Christianity
- Faith is NOT a Leap
Tag Archives: Travel
A casual read through the gospels will reveal our Lord’s special love for children and His desire for us to have their disposition. There is a tender innocence toward faith and teachability which Jesus recognized in the children of his … Continue reading
We become captivated by the story of Jesus meeting a man who lived among the tombs. (Mark 5:3) This story is one about how the power of Christ overcomes the forces of darkness and demonic oppression. Restraint from chains and … Continue reading